JiffyCon East is almost here!
Please join us Saturday, November 9th, for a full day of gaming goodness.
JiffyCon East will be in Davis Square at Unity Church, 6 William Street, in beautiful Somerville, Massachusetts
Sign up for both the morning and afternoon sessions will take place from 8:30am to 9am immediately following your on-site payment of the $10 registration fee—unless you're a GM, in which case you get in for free!
Note: Most of the parking in Davis Square is limited to 2-hour or permit only. We strongly suggest you take the T to Davis Square.
If you need to reach an organizer, email jiffycon at gmail
or ping us on G+.
Doors open at 8:30am.
Sign up for Games: 8:30-9am.
Morning Session: 9am to 12:30pm.
Lunch Break: 12:30pm to 2pm.
Afternoon Session: 2pm to 6pm.
Done by 6:30pm.
$10 for players, free for GMs!
- Ace Adventure! (Fate Accelerated) — Brian A. Liberge
- The Awesome Race, playtest! — Josh Crowe
- Misericord(e) — Emily Care Boss
- Dwarven, playtest! — Jack Graham
- Ride of the Valkyries (TimeWatch GUMSHOE) — Kevin Kulp
- slash: romance without boundaries — Glenn Given
- Torchbearer: The Dread Crypt of Skogenby — Tresi Arvizo
- Cthulhu Mythos, playtest! — Manfred Gabriel
- Estia, the Isle of Giants (Pulp!) — Brian A. Liberge
- Forsooth — Kevin and Sam
- Idle Hands (Clockwork: Empire) — Nathaniel Dean
- InSpectres: Ghosts and a Playset... and BITs! (hack) — Meghan McG
- The Lost Generation (Eclipse Phase vs. Don't Rest Your Head) — Jack Graham
- Serpent's Tooth — Joe Greathead
In past JiffyCons we've featured locally grown games like Time and Temp
, Shooting the Moon
, Misspent Youth
, 1001 Nights
, and Shock:Human Contact
as well as games in development such as Tales of the Fisherman's Wife and Swords without Master
. We love both the old school and the newfangled. Our attendees have come from far and wide throughout New England, and our attendance has steadily increased over the past five years. We couldn't have done it without the kind folks who GM and facilitate GM-less goodness.