JiffyCon East will be at 63 Melcher St, Boston, a short walk over the bridge from South Station. There's nearby parking at Necco Street/Court, a mere $5 for all-day Saturday, or try your luck with street parking.
Sign up for both the morning and afternoon sessions will take place from 8:30am to 9am immediately following your on-site payment of the $5 registration fee.
If you need to reach an organizer, email jiffycon at gmail or ping us on G+.
ScheduleDoors open at 8am.
Sign up for Games: 8:30-9am.
Morning Session: 9am to 12:30pm.
Lunch Break: 12:30pm to 2pm.
Afternoon Session: 2pm to 6pm.
Done by 6:30pm.
Entry Fee$5 per attendee.
- Mech Deck – Patrick Fahy
- Mouse Guard — Tresi Arvizo
- Sorceress Bloody Sorceress — Emily Boss
- TimeWatch: Parallel Realities — Kevin Kulp
- Warring Kingdom — Harry Gao
- A.E.G.I.S. — Breeze Grigas
- Big Dumb Wargame — Glenn Given
- The Dodge City Library — Christopher Corbett
- Lincoln Green — Epidiah Ravachol
- Masters of the Gridiron — Clay Dreslough
Post a Comment